1 Mar 2014
You’ve spent an amazing day on the slopes, and gotten in some beautiful turns on yet another bluebird ski day only to realize that your ski day is coming to an end? Don’t worry – the fun isn't over yet!
Head to one of our favorite après ski destinations for great drink specials, lots of laughs and tall tales of the day’s adventures!
Apres Ski at Oak on the Patio!
Mountain Village: For those of you staying in the Mountain Village, with legs too sore to carry you into town, consider one of these local watering holes.
- Poacher’s Pub: Featuring daily lunch specials, deep fried bar food and a wide array of beers on tap, Poacher’s Pub is sure to provide you with some local flavor.
- Tomboy Tavern: A large, umbrella bar outside and an inviting fireplace inside allow for a great après ski to be enjoyed by groups of all ages. Enjoy 32 beers on tap, burgers, salads and more!
- Hotel Madeline’s Smak Bar & Rev Restaurants: Located adjacent to the Mountain Village skating rink, parents can watch their children ice skate while enjoying champagne toasts and creative cocktails at both of these swanky restaurants.
On-Mountain: If you’re looking to stay “on-mountain” for as long as possible, consider one of these establishments for a truly unique experience.
- Allred’s: Providing the best view in town, Allred’s provides “happy night” and bar specials daily, beginning at 3:30pm. Accessible via skiing and gondola only, ski storage is also provided in the building.
- Gorrono Ranch: Live music, stunning views around the fire pit, delicious fare and PBR “tall boys” provide locals and visitors with one of the best après ski scenes in town.
Town of Telluride: For a true taste of the mining days of Telluride, enjoy your cocktails and après ski experience in Telluride's downtown - true cowboy style!
- Oak the New Fat Alley: Schlitz on tap, Pork Shoulders and Mitch Morgan’s shots (whiskey with a side of bacon) – AKA an adult happy meal – make everyone’s après ski just a little brighter… that and the great location at the bottom of lift 8!
- Last Dollar Saloon: Known as “The Buck” to locals, the Last Dollar Saloon regularly hosts live music, local events and great dance parties!