New standards in cleaning are a high priority for Exceptional Stays because our guests, homeowners, and team members’ safety is very important to us. We are introducing – HYPERCLEAN BY EXCEPTIONAL STAYS
In preparation for Exceptional Stays guests and homeowners, we have implemented a high-level standard of new cleaning guidelines to ensure a confident and comfortable stay when returning to our properties. We’ve consulted industry experts and researched the World Health Organization and CDC guidelines to develop our new program, which we’re confident you’ll find to be truly exceptional.
What does HyperClean by Exceptional Stays mean?
- – Informative signage from San Miguel County is included in both in guest communication prior to arrival as well as in the home, giving owners and guests the appropriate phone numbers, resources, and details necessary to stay informed and feel safe.
- – Our new guest gift bag has COVID-19 appropriate items such as cloth masks and personal hand sanitizer as well as other niceties.
- – All decorative bedding/comforters will be replaced with white duvet covers which will allow for bleaching and commercial cleaning methods to take place between every stay.
- – Between stays our in house housekeeping team executes our new and thorough sanitation and disinfection practices in addition to our spotless cleaning. This ensures the safety of owners, guests, and Exceptional Stays team members.
- – ES has researched the most effective cleaning products against COVID-19 and has integrated these products alongside new, more stringent, disinfections procedures to ensure a safe stay for owners and guests.
- – The ES team has been educated and informed on all new policies, as well as San Miguel County Health Orders & Recommendations, WHO & CDC guidelines, as well as the new policies in place by ES and, agrees to abide by these new standards.
- – Proper PPE will be worn by all team members on both the Property Management and Housekeeping Services teams.
- – Strategic, luxury partnerships are in place to offer our guests exclusive pantry stocking services, memorable activities, and safe dining options, allowing us to continue providing an exceptional experience to both owners and guests. We’re now proud to offer Blue Tractor Farms – Heirloom Orders, locally raised, and prepared meals right to your door!
- – Reservations Team shall have no in-person interactions with guests or homeowners and will remain teleworking.
- – Property Managers will have limited contact with guests and every effort will be made to avoid visits during guest and owner stays. Necessary trouble- shooting will be attempted first via phone or virtual methods.
- – Housekeeping Service and Maintenance Team Members will have no contact with short term guests and will be able to provide services when the guests are out of the residence. When mid stay cleans are needed proper protocols will be implemented to minimize risks to all.
We are committed to our guests and homeowners and will continue to monitor the latest guidelines from federal, state, and local officials frequently to keep you informed of any changes to our policies with this evolving situation.
Our goal in implementing the HyperClean program is to ensure a safe and comfortable visit to our homes for guests and owners. We are dedicated to our Exceptional Stays guests and owners and we will continue to give exceptional services. We look forward to your next visit!