The Telluride region is commercially served by Montrose Regional Airport(MTJ. The Montrose airport is an hour and a half away, and connects year round to Denver, Phoenix, and Dallas. View the year round flight service map.
During the Winter season flight service expands to include: Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, New York, Houston and Atlanta. View the Winter Flight Service Map
Commerical Flights to Telluride during the Summer Season
For the Summer 2015 Season additional flights were added from Houston, Dallas, Los Angeles and Chicago.
The Telluride Airport (TEX) airport is located right here in the Telluride valley and currently services charter flights only. Please see section below regarding charter flights. Other airports in the near vicinity include Durango-La Plata County Airport(DRO)(2 hours drive), Grand Junction Regional Airport (GJT) (2.5 hours) and Cortez Municipal Airport (CEZ) (1.5 hours).
Commercial Airline Services to Montrose, Colorado
- Year round by United Express operated by SkyWest to Denver.
- Summer service is provided by United Airlines to Houston, American Airlines to Dallas, and service to Los Angeles and Phoenix/Mesa with Allegiant Air.
- Winter service expands to Houston and Newark operated by United Airlines, service to Dallas and Chicago with American Airlines, service to Atlanta with Delta Airlines and service to Los Angeles and Phoenix/Mesa with Allegiant Air.
- Allegiant Airlines www.allegiantair.com 702-505-8888
- American Airlines www.aa.com 800-433-7300
- Delta Airlines www.delta.com 800 221-1212
- United Airlines www.united.com 800 241-6522
Charter Flight Services in Montrose, Colorado
- Century Aviation Fleet - (970) 249-2013
- Black Canyon Jet Center - (800) 833-7099
Charter Flight Services in Telluride, Colorado
MayaAir – (866) MayaAir – Operates the Gulfstream JetProp model 840, whose fine qualities make it the fastest and most efficient Telluride-based aircraft in charter operation giving the company the competitive edge when quoting rates. Visit web site at www.MayaAir.com or email at Info@MayaAir.com
Airport Transfers For information regarding shared and private transfers from Montrose, Telluride and other regional airports, please visit the transfers section of our website. Our concierge team would be happy to organize your airport transfers for you.
Directions to Telluride By Car
Montrose Aiport to Telluride Ski Area:
- Start out going SOUTHEAST on AIRPORT RD. 0.1 miles
- Turn RIGHT to stay on AIRPORT RD. <0.1 miles
- Turn LEFT onto N TOWNSEND AVE / US-50. Continue to follow N TOWNSEND AVE. 3.4 miles
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto US-550 S. 23.8 miles
- Turn RIGHT onto CO-62 / MAIN ST. Continue to follow CO-62. 23.3 miles
- Turn LEFT onto CO-145. 12.7 miles
- Turn RIGHT to stay on CO-145. 1.6 miles
- Turn LEFT onto MOUNTAIN VILLAGE BLVD. 1.6 miles
- Turn LEFT to stay on MOUNTAIN VILLAGE BLVD. 0.7 miles
- End at 565 Mountain Village Blvd Telluride, CO 81435-9521 US
Estimated Time 1 Hour 30 Minutes – Estimated Distance 68 Miles
Telluride Regional Airport to Telluride Ski Area
- Start out going EAST on LAST DOLLAR RD / T60 RD toward ALD AIRPORT SERVICE RD. Continue to follow LAST DOLLAR RD. 1.7 Miles
- Turn RIGHT onto CO-145 SPUR. 0.1 Miles
- Turn LEFT onto CO-145. 1.6 miles
- Turn LEFT onto MOUNTAIN VILLAGE BLVD. 1.6 Miles
- Turn LEFT to stay on MOUNTAIN VILLAGE BLVD. 0.7 Miles
- End at 565 Mountain Village Blvd Telluride, CO 81435-9521, US