Welcome to Telluride Rentals weddings and events page. If you are a newly engaged bride-to-be, congratulations! Whether you have your heart set on Telluride for your event, or you are still considering options, we would love to help you make your dream wedding or special function become a reality.
There are so many reasons why you should choose Telluride for you special occasion. Not only is Telluride spectacularly beautiful, but our tiny town is well versed in hosting destination events, with a wide selection of boutique hotels and luxury vacation rentals, award winning restaurants and experienced local vendors. Telluride Rentals will help you with every stage of the planning process from group lodging, to concierge services, to putting you in touch with Telluride’s best wedding and event planners. Call our team at Telluride Rentals today and start planning your dream event!
Why choose Telluride for your wedding or special event?
There are so many things that make Telluride special - a multi award winning, world class ski resort with exceptional natural beauty, extraordinary views and romantic alpine scenes are just some of the more well known attractions that make it a stunning backdrop for your wedding or special event. A few fun facts that set Telluride apart:
- Telluride is home to Colorado’s highest free falling waterfall, Bridal Veil Falls. Numerous other waterfalls make Telluride a unforgettable backdrop for special occasion.
- Telluride’s free gondola system is the only transportation system of it’s kind in North America, connecting the towns of Telluride & Mountain Village.
- The San Juan mountains surrounding Telluride contain the highest concentration of 13 and 14 thousand foot peaks in Colorado, often drawing comparisons to the European Alps.
- In 2014, Conde Nast readers voted Telluride the #1 ski area in North America for the 3rd year in a row. #1 for Trails & Runs, Lifts & Lines, Accommodations, Scenery, Food & Restaurants. #2 for Nightlife & Après-ski and Value.
- The Town of Telluride does not allow any neon signs or chain stores, ensuring an authentic, western, small town, historical vibe.
- The nearest stoplight is 45 miles away. Telluride’s remote southwest location makes it the most picturesque, unspoiled ski town in the west.
Come experience our great restaurants, colorful locals, rich history, extensive lodging options and endless outdoor adventure pursuits. You are sure to find that your family and friends will be thanking you endlessly for making them part of such a special, memorable occasion.