Those visiting gorgeous Telluride, Colorado, will find that their days will be filled with an amazing abundance of seasonal delights, and chances are extremely good that you’ll be ready for a bit of relaxation after your fantastic day of fun and adventure. You can chill out and refresh yourself during some of Telluride’s most-popular happy hours, and then you’ll be ready to enjoy a delicious dinner and everything else that your fabulous evening may have in store for you.
Excellent Telluride Happy Hours
- Cosmopolitan Restaurant: Perfectly tucked away in Telluride’s elegant Hotel Columbia is the incredible Cosmopolitan Restaurant. Owner and chef Chad Scothorn utilizes fresh local ingredients for his amazing array of fusion-inspired dishes that are available to entice visitors. The popular daily happy hour is available from 4:30 to 6 p.m., and you can expect excellent half-priced deals on many of the chef’s featured favorites. Delectable sushi rolls are among the most popular happy hour items, and you’ll also be offered a nice variety of shrimp and calamari dishes and some truly amazing signature Cosmopolitan cocktails that you won’t find anywhere else.
- La Marmotte: Only at Telluride’s La Marmotte will you find incredible French dining options that are served in a lovely 19th-century cabin. Locals and visitors alike come to enjoy the old-world European feel at this restaurant’s popular happy hour each night from 5 to 6:30 p.m. You can expect to enjoy half-price deals on every amazing appetizer on the menu along with a vast selection of fine wines.
- Allred’s Restaurant: Take an exciting ride on the gondola to reach a marvelous mountain-top dining experience at Allred’s Restaurant. Happy hour seems to start around 5 p.m., but you’ll find that exceptional specials will be offered right up until closing time. Come by often to find which of Chef Mike Regrut’s incredible dishes are being offered at the lowest prices along with a lovely selection of half-price drinks from the bar.
- Chop House Bar: Located in the beautiful New Sheridan Hotel, the Chop House Bar offers a nightly happy hour special that can’t be matched anywhere else. For just $21, you may dine on either a hearty flat-iron steak or a delicious Scottish salmon with a glass of fine wine in the bar’s lovely parlor area.
- 221 South Oak: A local favorite, you can feel free to ski right up to this tastefully refurbished historic home that houses this restaurant right next to the gondola. It’s popular for its extensive wine list, excellent cuisine and intimate atmosphere, and the owners of this restaurant have designated Wednesday as their happy hour night. Only then can you plan to enjoy their special $15 mussels and martini special. Other specials include spicy gumbo, calamari and a glass of fine wine.
- The Little Bar by Lumiere: Exquisite delicacies prepared daily by Chef Eamonn O’Hara make the Lumiere Hotel’s little bar one of the most popular happy-hour spots in all of Telluride. Unfortunately, the bar is so cozy that you’ll need to make reservations well in advance to gain admittance. Be sure to call 970-369-0400 to secure your spot. Nightly from 4:30 to 6 p.m., you will be treated to the popular fresh sushi roll with a glass of fine wine and other specials that include such delights as organic salmon rillettes, grilled chorizo skewers and French-style beef stew. Several special drinks from the bar will also be available at special prices during this time.
Add Telluride to the Top of Your Must-See Spots
Telluride, CO offers some truly amazing experiences in one of the most beautiful spots in the entire country. Contact us here at Telluride Rentals today so that we can lock in your reservations for a luxury home or condo, and you can get busy discovering everything that Telluride has to offer.