Enjoy Off-Season to the Fullest in Telluride…
When ski season comes to an end, the snow begins to melt, the gondola shuts down and people begin to clear the sidewalks of Main Street, a rare and beautiful peacefulness falls over Telluride. Off-season has arrived, and if you’re one of the locals or vacationers lucky enough to be here to enjoy this yearly phenomenon, you may appreciate a few insider tips on how to enjoy spring to the fullest in Telluride!
Keep reading to learn more…
- Know your [dining] options
While many restaurants do close their doors temporarily during Telluride’s spring shoulder season, there are still several delicious dining options for you to enjoy! Check out who’s open when, below:
- 221 South Oak ….. Reopens 5/21
- Aemono ….. Closed 4/17 to 5/20
- Alpinist & the Goat ….. OPEN
- Arroyo ….. OPEN Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays
- Baked in Telluride ….. OPEN
- Brown Dog ….. Reopens 4/13
- Butcher & The Baker ….. Reopens 4/20
- Caravan ….. OPEN
- Coffee Cowboy ….. OPEN
- Corner House ….. OPEN
- Cosmopolitan ….. Reopens 5/21
- Esperanza’s Tequilas ….. OPEN
- Floradora Saloon ….. Reopens 4/30
- Honga’s Lotus Petal ….. Reopens 5/20
- La Cocina de Luz ….. OPEN
- La Marmotte….. Reopens 5/1
- Last Dollar Saloon ….. OPEN
- New Sheridan Bar….. Reopens 5/5
- New Sheridan Chop House ….. Reopens 5/15
- Nook @ Hotel Telluride ….. Closed
- Oak ….. Closed 4/6 to late April/early May
- Rustico ….. Reopens 5/5
- Sawpit Mercantile ….. OPEN
- Shanghai Palace ….. OPEN
- Siam ….. Reopens 5/14
- Smugglers ….. Closed 4/12 to 4/16
- Steamies Burger Bar ….. OPEN
- Talay ….. Reopens 5/21
- Telluride Bistro ….. Reopens 5/20
- Get Outside
Whether you venture out for a hike, a bike or a something in between this off-season, get outside and enjoy the beautiful surroundings that have been hidden beneath blankets of snow all winter! Enjoy Telluride on a…
- Explore the Region
Not only are we beyond lucky to live in such an amazing place as Telluride, but we are also surrounded by some great day-cation options right in our own backyard. Hop in the car and drive to some of these worthy destinations:
- Moab, Utah – Hike, bike, raft and more in this gorgeous high-alpine desert! Just a 2.5 hour drive from Telluride!
- Mesa Verde National Park– Experience culture and history while you hike through the beautiful ruins left behind in this National Park. Less than 2 hours from Telluride!
- Durango, Colorado – This college town offers plenty to do: Raft/Kayak the Animas, shop the local boutiques, eat delicious fare and ride the train to Silverton! Only 2.5 hours from Telluride!
- Silverton, Colorado – Go back in time in this historic western town! Not only can you get here via the train from Durango, but you can also rough it over Ophir pass or test your love for heights on Red Mountain Pass!
- Ouray, Colorado – Let the winter cold melt away in one of Ouray’s many hot springs and afterward enjoy the shops and restaurants of historic Main Street. Not even 1 hour away from Telluride!
With so many options of things to do, places to go and food to eat, you’re sure to stay busy this spring off-season in Telluride. Now get out there and make the most of each day in beautiful southwestern Colorado! Need help deciding what to do? Looking for more information? Contact us – we’re happy to help! Email email@example.com or call 800.970.7541.
Written by Meghan Pittenger